Today I learned the coolest thing ever.
Seriously. If only I had known this in highschool.
If you're ever writing a research project or an essay for english class and it isn't quite long enough... For instance, it has a 7 page minimum and you're only at 6 and a half... Here's what you do to make it longer with out actually having to write more.
1.) Press CTRL F
2.) Using the box that popped up select and highlight all the periods in your paper.
3.) Simply change the periods to font size 14.
3.) And presto, you're paper is longer!! By a lot!!
I did this today with my research paper, and it was a whole half a page longer!! You couldn't even tell the difference from the periods being size 12 to size 14. My paper looked as if I had wrote a whole extra paragraph.
It sounds crazy but it really works. Ahem, not that I will ever do this...
Anyway tonight was pretty fun. Chilling with Alex and the gang, lol, (Ashley and her bf Frances) at dinner and at the ice skating event thing outside the student union was pretty tight.
My only complaint is there was no cotton candy machine as advertised on the posters. And the popcorn tasted funky.
I guess those are two complaints but whatevs.
Yes, I said "whatevs". It's shorter than whatever and takes less time to write. But it's taking me more time to explain why I shortened it then to just write out the complete word.
Ironic.
Anyway, after that I talked to Dennis on the phone and he started choking on some food or something and I thought he was laughing. lol, and whenever people laugh for some reason my laugh kinda comes out in such a way that it matches theres. So I started laughing but it sounded really wierd because it was trying to match the choking sound he was making. It was pretty funny!
I guess it's one of those things that you had to be there to understand.
Oh yeah, and Alex and I watched some Veggie Tales and went to latenite.
Now I'm eating some left over pasta I got last night when my Aunt Geri and Uncle Tom treated me to dinner. :) The restraunt gave me a HUGE portion that could probably feed three people. After dinner, my aunt and uncle gave me this book about how to draw cartoons. I was really touched by this and thought it was really thoughtful of them. They remembered that I'm learning to draw!
That's about it for now.
I am going to hit the hay. As in go take a shower, brush my teeth and collapse onto my bed.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment