Sunday, April 25, 2010



Two more weeks and this semester is over!
I'm really looking forward to summer.
For those of you who don't know,
I'm writing a joke book.
It's going to be called, "Holly Tamale's Book of Jokes"
and Dennis is going to do the illustrations.
It's going to make millions.
Even if it doesn't, that's okay.
<- to the right
Alex and I being held captive by an evil hampster!
that doesn't really look evil at all.
just adorable and cute.
Also, for those who don't know
I've really been wanting a hampster,
they are just so little and fuzzy and
ahhhhhh!


Oh hey, it's a picture of Alex and I hanging out with Robert Downey Jr. and Jude law in front of the dorms. I guess we got connections. ;)

On friday of last week we went to Rebels After Dark and Movie Night where they were showing Sherlock Holmes. It was pretty awesome. Then I got the idea to make this picture on saturday using a picture we took at Rebels After Dark, Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law, and a picture of the UCC dorms that I found on the internet. And after some work on photoshop, this was the result. And yeah! That's about it for now. =]


2 comments:

  1. RDJ and JL were so much fun to hang out with. I hope they come back soon. ;p

    That hamester was mean. Cute. But mean. ><

    ReplyDelete